Saturday, June 16, 2012

World Race: 11 months, 11 countries


This photo shoot was super special to me. This is my niece, Molly Williams.  She is the oldest child and daughter for my sister, Kathy.  I was honored and excited when Molly asked me if I could take her pictures for her blog, her newsletters etc.  We started thinking (actually talking and texting) ideas back and forth. And together our creative juices created these pictures.
Molly is going on the World Race Mission Trip in January 2013. 11 countries in 11 months…Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Romania, Ukraine, South Africa, Swaziland, Mozambique, Thailand, Malaysia, and Cambodia. January 2013! Here is a link to her trip….it is an amazing opportunity for any young person to experience.  The trip is fun, the trip is hard, and the trip is life changing. 
And here is a link to a youtube video about the race: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPOZNkXIjKc&feature=share






 I must say, as Molly’s favorite Aunt Debbi…I am overjoyed for her to take this huge step of faith. In recent years, God has grown Molly into such a godly young lady who has a huge heart for missions…specifically Haiti. But this trip is going to show her the nations. The Bible speaks of the nations over and over. It is our Lord’s desire for all the nations to know HIM!! And Molly is going to be a servant in body, soul and spirit. She is going to show the nations Jesus in a real way. And all the while, she will be changed too. As excited as I am for her to go…I can’t wait for her to come back, a different person, spiritually changed and share all the stories of her Kingdom work, to inspire others to go and unselfishly serve!!
If you are reading this and feel the Lord telling you to give, please follow Molly on her blog and please give towards her trip. It is costly financially but also physically and spiritually. Satan will unleash all attacks to stop Molly from going. Please pray for her and join her a support team member! I thank you and so does Molly and her family.
Her blog is:  MollyWilliams.theworldrace.org
I would encourage anyone and everyone to follow her through her blog. She needs all the encouragement she can get. I can’t imagine being away from home for 11 months, working hard and resting little.
I love Molly very much and I love everyone who takes the time to read my blogs! I am blessed with many beautiful friends and family. Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment