Thursday, March 29, 2012

{amber and justin}


Talk about defining moments…well, my son, Justin, proposed to his girlfriend, Amber on February 17, 2012. All of the parents knew the question was coming. It was quite the surprise for Amber.  That is a story for them to tell! 

Currently Justin is away at law school in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. And Amber is here in Winter Park. He came home for a visit, just in time for me to take their  “save the date”pictures.  Usually I spend days ahead of time preparing my photo sessions. I think about who I am photographing and their personalities and what shots will work for them. I spend a lot of time thinking and envisioning the photos.

Well, Justin and Amber asked me to take their pictures without any notice. So, I trusted Amber (who also loves taking pictures) to think about poses and places to take these pictures. I would be there to just take the pictures. We met at 4pm one afternoon, drove to Park Ave in Winter Park and began taking pictures.  I would point and shoot….and I captured some amazing pictures of these two loves birds, really captured their personalities. Amber brought the props and poses and her creativity shines through in these shots, especially in her editing skills. 
Thanks for allowing me to share these pictures.  Loves and hugs to Amber and Justin!







No comments:

Post a Comment